Today’s podcast episode features Brian Sharp. In this interview, Brian shares his strategy for building a 6-figure business in 4 years by using a single marketing method he calls – “Microphone Marketing.” This approach teaches you how to grow your business from speaking on stage and online. Brian shares the 5 steps to a successful presentation.
Brian has built several successful businesses over the course of his entrepreneurial career that started when he was 16. He has owned businesses ranging from the service sector to boat sales. Today, Brian is an award-winning, national speaker that specializes in presenter training for small business and sales professionals. He is the Founder and CEO of Presenter Box – a technology platform created for business presenters.
The 5 Step Structure To a Successful Business Presentations
1. Strong Opening – have a great story or do something that is fun and attention grabbing.
2. Creative Topic Intro – Do NOT just give a bullet point preview. Be creative in your approach.
3. Refine Your Content – The biggest challenge is selecting what not to talk about
4. The Takeaway (Secret Sauce) – This is what separates you from the “pitch-fest” salespeople. Give them actionable steps your audience can walk away and use.
5. End Well – Have a clear idea of how to end your presentation.
In This Interview You’ll Learn:
- The importance of understanding your audience’s problem
- Why Preparation is the key to everything in speaking
- Why “winging” it on a stage or webinar is simply LAZY
- How Business Speaking can generate you more leads, more often
- Why Old school presenting doesn’t work anymore…and what you can do about it
- How Business Speaking can get you in front of your perfect audience
- Why “serve before you sell” needs to be part of your business philosophy
What was your big takeaway from the interview with Brian Sharp? Also, there’s some Tweetable posts in here and you can share the love with Brian & your Twitter friends.