Chris Brisson built a $250,000 selling car rims at the age of 19 while still in college. The problem was he had huge inventory, was broken into and didn’t enjoy the lifestyle.
He sold that business and several other internet business and created Automize, a technology company dedicated to helping entrepreneurs their business and marketing efforts. His company recently became Infusionsofts Ultimate Marketer of the year: http://blog.callloop.com/call-loop-wins-infusionsoft-ultimate-marketer-contest
In this interview with Chris Brisson you’ll learn:
- Why automation is critical, especially for solopreneurs
- What his favorite traffic source is. Hint: it’s not seo, ppc, blogging, or social media
- Should you auto tweet or not?
- What the most important task you should automate in your business is
- What advice he has for service based business
3 Most Important Things In Your Business:
- A Great Product
What can you automate in your business that taking you too much time? Commit to automating some part of your business today.